SoulPlay Yoga is hiring a part time evening front desk manager to help with our evening classes and one shift on the weekends.
This is an in-studio position:
Monday - Thursday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday 4:00 - 6:00 pm (Fridays negotiable)
Sunday 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Greet, welcome and check in members as they arrive for class
- Assist new members with the sign-up process and orient them to the studio, restrooms, cubbies, etc.
- Recommend and sell appropriate memberships or class packages to clients based on their goals and schedule
- Receive and manage cash for yoga & retail sales
- Answer the phone and provide support for incoming calls
- Refresh the retail section at the end of the day to make sure it looks great for the next day
- Refresh toilet paper and towels in the restrooms
- Organize props as appropriate
- Assist the SoulPlay management team with the production of community events
- Be a engaged, constructive member of the team and help come up with new ways to improve our members’ experience
- Offer a warm, inviting welcome to everyone who walks in the door!
- Practice yoga somewhat regularly (or want to get back into a consistent practice)
- Are a friendly, outgoing, people person
- Are attentive to detail and comfortable working under pressure - clients checking in, phones ringing, people asking questions, sometimes all at once
- Are very comfortable on the computer and internet (experience with WellnessLiving or MindBody a plus)
- Are excited to help support and enrich our awesome studio community
11 hours per week
Hourly compensation will be based on experience & qualifications. You also get an unlimited yoga membership, 50% off all workshops, 15% off all retail purchases and 50% off membership for partner/family member.
To apply, please fill out the form below and email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!