The creative stuff
- Craft fun, encouraging and engaging Instagram posts & stories for the SoulPlay Yoga IG account
- Maintain Facebook presence & event calendar
- Create posters & flyers and handle in-house advertising of upcoming events & workshops
- Curate weekly email newsletters to the community
- Shoot & edit short promotional videos to promote studio & spa services
THE COMMUNITY STUFF
- Greet yogis as they arrive for class, check them in and show newcomers around the studio
- Conduct short intake interview and follow up with new members during their trial period to assess their experience
- Recommend appropriate memberships to clients based on their goals and schedule
- Return client calls and provide support by phone & email
- Coordinate front desk volunteer schedule for coverage of front desk during off-shift hours
- A clean community is a happy one! Wipe down floors and mirrors in between classes during shift hours
- Assist in researching & sourcing new retail items
- Organize studio events & represent SoulPlay at occasional community events and fairs
- Be an engaged, constructive member of the team and help come up with new ways to improve our members’ experience
- Offer a warm, inviting welcome to everyone who walks in the door!
The ideal candidate:
- Loves Yoga and the SoulPlay community
- is comfortable with Mac computers and softwares like Canva, Squarespace, Excel, (Photoshop a plus), or a quick learner
- Is friendly, outgoing, attentive to detail, a people person
- Has experience managing/running/organizing offices, groups, projects, events or something similar
- Is self-motivated and takes initiative
Monday - Friday 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
This is an hourly position and compensation will be based on experience & qualifications.
Includes an unlimited yoga membership (excluding shift hours) and 50% off membership for partner/family member.
To apply, please fill out the form below and email your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!