Intro to Vedic Meditation
FREE Information Session
Pre-requisite for private one-on-one Vedic Meditation Training with Julie Gandolfo the week of June 24th - 27th (by appointment, whenever fits your schedule!)
Learn Meditation skills for life and never have to take another meditation course.
Become a self-sufficient meditator in three 90-minute sessions.
Are you looking to commit to a daily meditation practice? Not sure how do get started?
Come to a FREE informational session on Vedic Meditation. Learn everything you need to know about this style of meditation, and how it compares to other practices. The free intro session is a prerequisite for the three day course and will give you a chance to meet Julie and ask any questions your heart desires.
What is Vedic Meditation?
Vedic Meditation is a 5,000 year old tradition originating in India. It is an eye's closed silent meditation practiced twice daily in a comfortable seated position. Vedic Meditation is perfect for everyday people with busy lives and busy minds. Each student is given their own personal mantra and taught the art of transcendence. Vedic Meditation is an easy and effortless approach to meditation that anyone can learn.
What are the benefits?
Vedic Meditation is a powerful antidote to the negative impact of stress, and gives rise to greater health and well-being. A daily practice of meditation produces the wonderful benefits of:
- Reduced stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Improved concentration, focus & memory
- Increased energy and resilience
- Improved creative intelligence & motivation
- Ability to make high-speed accurate decisions
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Normalization of blood pressure & cholesterol
- Improved sleep & relief from insomnia
- Reduction of addictive behaviors
- Relief from asthma and allergy symptoms
- Improved relationships with self and others
- Improved sexual relationships through a healthy body and mind attuned to a high point of sensitivity and calmness, with the ability to enjoy sexual union
- A greater sense of well-being and happiness.
Come to the FREE intro session and learn more! At the end of the info session, if you'd like to sign up for the 3-day training (three 90-minute sessions scheduled at a time convenient for you), you'll be able to do so.
The cost of the actual meditation training will be $300. Definitely want to get trained? Sign up before June 24th for a $25 discount ($275).
Julie Gandolfo is a Vedic Expert and founder of Wave of Bliss Meditation. She has been practicing Vedic Meditation for over ten years. Julie trained with Vedic masters in India and Los Angeles and has been teaching all over the United States and Canada for over four years.