1. Why do you practice yoga?
Yoga helps increase my strength and muscle tone while giving my brain a feeling of well being. It is a small island of nourishment for my mind and body in my pursuit to add balance for the rest of my day.
2. What's your favorite pose and why?
Child’s pose is my favorite pose in yoga for it is a small gesture of innocence found in peaceful rest.
3. What's your favorite thing about practicing at SoulPlay?
I love the simplicity of the space and my teachers, especially Alex, Raja and Cheryl. I love coming to the studio and seeing Brooke at the front desk greeting me with her beautiful smile and personality. Also, I love the core group of wonderful women that I share classes with.
4. What’s been your biggest takeaway from yoga?
My biggest takeaway is that balance and strength in my life comes from putting in the time to live a conscientious life through yogic practices and principles
5. If you could be a jellybean flavor, which one & why?
I would love to be the multitude of flavors so I can experience the beauty of each one.