1. Why do you practice yoga, what does it represent to you, and/or what impact does it have on your life?
Originally I started as a workout since I hate going to the gym, but it quickly turned into time to get into my body and breath and out of my chattering head. It has a huge impact in my life physically, mentally, and spiritually - each realm is greatly improved.
2. What's your favorite pose and why?
3. What's your favorite thing about practicing at SoulPlay?
Great teachers, the community is cool, lots of options for classes. Great strong flow classes but also nice and relaxing wind down classes - whatever you're in need of that day.
4. What is your "aha moment" or most memorable yoga experience?
Every time leaving I see an amazing shift of body and mind. Calmer, happier, to the point of not caring when someone cuts me off.
5. If you were a jelly bean, what would be your flavor?
Anything besides popcorn.